Proven training that gives managers, leaders and professionals the exact steps you need to say 'no' ... and have it accepted without argument.
Is this training course right for you?
Discover the exact steps you need to take
to 'say no' firmly, assertively but unaggressively,
and get away with it without upsetting people
No longer say 'Yes' when what you really want is to say 'No'
Develop the courage and skill to speak with integrity, so build relationships based on trust instead of fear.
- Say 'no' when you think it's right to do so
You'll be more honest, and win more trust.
- Develop your confidence, skill and clarity when giving your reasons for saying 'no'
You'll be more persuasive, and get taken more seriously.
- Develop the ability to say 'No' with respect for the consequences for the other person
You'll Gain acceptance more quickly, and the your relationship will not be damaged.
- Say 'No' clearly, firmly and unambiguous
You'll avoid being misunderstood, and they'll give up trying to pressure you sooner.
- Say 'No' assertively without being offensive
People will get your message, so you'll save time and energy .
- Be tough on the issue and kind to the person
You'll put foot down without stepping on people's toes, and influence more quickly.
- You'll be able to prioritise sensibly
You'll be able to fulfil the promises you make, and boost your reputation for delivering a reliable service.
Are you sick and tired of worrying about upsetting people?
Arrange a free initial coaching session and develop your confidence to put your foot down now!