Remember, this isn't just a three-day course
It's much more. Six private and confidential one-to-one telephone or online coaching sessions (via Skype, Zoom or MS Teams) spread over six months provide a great deal of added support. The first of these is free. By having it you're not committing yourself to the rest of the programme.
- £1,950 plus VAT.
- This covers the three-day course and the remaining five one-to-one's. It includes lunch and refreshment during the three-day course, but not your overnight costs.
- Obviously training funds vary. We are used to tailoring the training to fit a range of budgets. If you are interested in the training, but the cost of the full 6-month training programme is out of the question at the moment don't be put off getting in touch - you could still benefit.
Dates of the next three-day public courses in 2021
- September 28th - 30th 2021 (This course will run online due to Covid)
- December 7th - 9th 2021 (This course will run online due to Covid)
Location of the three-day public courses in the UK
Courses are held in St Albans in Hertfordshire, which is just outside London (20 minutes from Kings Cross by train)
Public courses vs in-company training
- As well as running Skills with People as an open course for strangers, we can also bring it to you as in-house training, and can adapt it to address your most pressing current need.
- It can be very beneficial for people who work together to develop these skills together, and also more cost effective, although since it's such a personal experience, many managers prefer to do it in a group of strangers.
- If you have a group of people who would like to receive this training together, we're happy to bring it to you and do in-house.