Proven training for managers, leaders and professionals who want to inspire, motivate, support and encourage others to be successful
Is this training course right for you?
Discover the exact steps you need to take to motivate and inspire others,
and how to confront any issue without antagonising.
- One of your strengths is your enthusiasm for results, but you want to do it in a way that encourages others rather than discouraging them.
You'll be more motivating, so you'll get much better results.
- Learn how to be uncompromising about your goals and to be able to put your foot down without damaging your relationships.
You'll be able to maintain good relationships with your team, and an easier atmosphere where you can talk freely about your concerns.
- Become aware of your people-pleasing tendencies, and learn to let them go in the interest of achieving results.
Be less confusing and clearer about what you require from your people, so they'll feel safer and more motivated.
- If you're a woman working in a male dominated environment find another way to be strong than by throwing your weight around like an aggressive man.
Use the combined power of assertiveness and empathy. It will win people willing cooperation.
- Learn how to channel your frustration constructively when things don't go smoothly.
You'll find it easier to dig yourself out of a hole, so that problems and frustrations will get sorted more quickly.
- Learn to be both tough on the issue and kind to the person.
Problems will be resolved in a calm atmosphere so everybody wins.
Are you sick and tired of stressing about how to motivate others?
Arrange a free initial coaching session and develop your confidence to drive them forward now!