How to be more successful at driving for results
- a London UK management training course and leadership coaching programme called Skills with People?
Learn powerful assertive skills,
learn how to motivate and inspire others,
learn how to confront any issue WITHOUT antagonising others.
Is this training right for you? Yes, if any of the following sound like you;-
- One of your strengths is that you’re not afraid to drive for results, but it’s been pointed out that sometimes when you drive for results your effect on others is negative, and that's not what you want.
- What worries you is that being nicer to people might compromise your ability to achieve results.
- You don't like driving for results because you don't like to antagonise people.
- When things don't go smoothly you can get frustrated. That's when your ability to stay calm goes out the window. You wish you knew an elegant way to be tough on the issue, while being kind to the person.