How to show more enthusiasm
- a London UK management training course and leadership coaching programme
called Skills with People?
How to show interest and enthusiasm ...
without sounding insincere
Is this the right training course on how to show your enthusiasm for you?
Yes, if any of the following sound like you;
- You love your job, and you assume people at work know you do.
- You've never been one for discussing how you feel about things.
- You're uncomfortable about saying how enthusiastic you are - people might doubt your sincerity.
- Alternative scenario - Actually you're not very enthusiastic about your job. There are difficulties, and because you keep quiet about them they weigh you down. Instead of your natural enthusiasm you've become rather depressed. Perhaps learning to express your feelings would help you recover your enthusiasm, provided you could find a way of doing it that wouldn't make things worse.
- You've been told I don't show enough enthusiasm. You'd like to show more, but I don't know how.
- You've never liked telling people how I feel. It never occurred to me that if don't tell them they won't know.
- You have strong feelings but I keep them to yourself. Perhaps it's time to learn to express them more, talk about them, be more open.
- You'd like to be able to communicate your true feelings, speak more frankly, be more honest, stop keeping feelings so close to your chest. But you're afraid you'll be misunderstood or thought of as a trouble maker.