Proven training for managers, leaders and professionals who want to build rapport, improve relationships and have honest meeting of minds
Is this training course right for you?
Discover the exact steps you need to take
to tune in on other people's wave-length
(and then to encourage them to reciprocate)
Achieve a meeting of minds by tuning in on other people's wavelength, and then getting them to tune in to yours.
You'll create an atmosphere of mutual respect and understanding, be more connected and have better relationships.
- Be skilful at broaching difficult subjects.
You'll be able to avoid conflict and misunderstandings so there'll be less tension in the workplace.
- Repair relationships when they get damaged by conflict and disagreement.
Resolve practical problems more quickly and create a more functional working environment (as apposed to dysfunctional).
- Practice the art of creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and understanding instead of being abrasive.
You'll have a happier more productive atmosphere, and a more successful team.
- If you're a woman working in a male dominated environment find a better way to influence others than by behaving like an aggressive man.
You’ll meet less resistance, and you needn’t pretend to be someone other than who you are.
- Don't bite your lip when you're frustrated, learn how to talk about it openly and constructively.
You'll be able to maintain good working relationships, and you'll develop a reputation for being approachable because there's nothing that can't be talked about.
Are you sick and tired of worrying about how to get people's cooperation?
Arrange a free initial coaching session and develop your confidence at winning them round now!