How to develop your relationship building skills
- a London UK management training course & leadership development programme
called "Skills with People"?
How to tune in on other people's wavelength ...
then how to get others to tune in on yours ...
so no conversation need be avoided.
Is this the right course for you? Yes, if any of the following sound like you;-
- You'd like to feel better connected to some of the people you work with. You sense there's something missing in the relationship. You're not really on each other's wavelength. Misunderstandings very easily arise.
- You feel uncomfortable broaching difficult subjects. Others might take it as a criticism, so you keep quiet about it.
- It would be a great relief to be able to create a genuine meeting of minds in an atmosphere of mutual respect and understanding.
- You'd like to know how to repair relationships when they get damaged by conflict and disagreement.
- You've been told you sometimes have an abrasive manner.
- You need to know how to take the initiative in repairing damaged relationships at work.
- You've heard that so much more can be achieved through positive working relationships. Some of yours aren't working very well, and you'd like to be able to fix them.
- It's particularly frustrating when things go wrong. That's when you find it hard to maintain good working relationships. You'd love to be able talk about what frustrates you without antagonising others.