Might your need to be more successful at conflict resolution be met by this London UK based management training course called Skills with People?
Yes if some of the following are true for you
- Unresolved conflict gets in the way of us achieving our goals.
- I seem to have a lot of arguments.
- I'd like to improve my relationships at work and make them more harmonious and cooperative. But I hold back because I don't know how to go about it and I don't want to make matters worse.
- My job is to make things happen. When people resist I feel if I don't push hard nothing will happen, but sometimes this creates conflict even though that's not my intention.
- I'm in a position to help resolve conflicts between individuals or departments, but I'm not confident I know a professional way to go about it.
What you'll take away from this conflict resolution training course for managers
You'll have the understanding, skills and confidence to resolve conflict, manage difficulties and improve relationships at work. You'll be able to discuss difficult issues in an atmosphere of mutual respect and understanding. In disputes you'll be able to reach win-win agreements.