How to master interpersonal skills to become a powerful communicator
- a London UK management training course & leadership development programme
called Skills with People?
Interpersonal skills that inspire and motive,
Confidently confront others,
Criticise WITHOUT antagonising,
Be tough on the issue and soft on the person,
Persuade, influence and negotiate without arguing.
Is this the right interpersonal skills training course for you?
Yes, if any of the following sound like you;-
- I'd like to be able to stand up for myself, speak my mind and say what I think without developing a reputation for being mouthy or difficult.
- I'd like to be able to 'say no' firmly but without being rude or offending anyone.
- I sometimes feel as though I'm pleading with people instead of persuading them. I'd love to know a better way to win their enthusiastic co-operation.
- I need to set high standards in the workplace and make sure people meet them, but I find this a challenge because I don't enjoy confrontation.
- I am sometime tense at work because I find it difficult to be firm with people. If would like to know a more elegant way to put my foot down.
- I find appraisals difficult because I find it hard to be honest if it means disappointing people.
- I'd like to be able to give honest feedback and constructive criticism without putting people on the defensive.
- I would like to be able to be more generous with praise, but I don’t like to praise too much in case other people might think I sound insincere or patronising.
- I'd like to be able to receive criticism from other people without being defensive not matter how clumsily it's offered.
- I'd like to be more successful at persuading other people to round to my point of view.
- I'd like to develop my emotional intelligence and am curious about what difference it might make.