Might this emotional intelligence (EQ) training in London be relevant for you?
YES it might be relevant for you if your reason for wanting emotional intelligence training is to develop so that
- your emotional skills can help you to communicate and connect more successfully with others at work whenever you or they are under emotional pressure,
- your emotional intelligence skills can improve even your most emotionally challenging relationships and interactions,
- your EQ skills can speak up for yourself with firmness, clarity and integrity while treating others, even those you find tricky, with respect and understanding.
YES if you want a reliable and universal set of EQ skills
- that are simple to understand and easy to remember,
- that with determined practice you'll be able to master,
- that as you practice them will increase the power of your conversational emotional intelligence.