Might your need to be better at dealing with difficult or challenging behaviour be met by this London Uk based management training course called Skills with People?
Yes, if some of the following are true:
- You need to learn to handle difficult or challenging behaviour in the workplace?
- You spend a lot of time working with people because you have a leadership, management, advisory, helping or support role.
- Your performance depends, probably more than on anything else, on how well you communicate and deal with people.
- But often dealing with them is hard, because you find their behaviour challenging.
- You have to cope with their challenging behaviour more often that you wish.
- When this happens, it stresses you and can affect your performance.
- It also affects their performance.
- You realise their challenging behaviour might itself be caused by stress at work.
- Managing difficult and challenging behaviour effectively needs more experience, understanding and communication skills than you currently possess.
What this communication skills course in dealing with challenging behaviour can help you to do better
- It can enable you to be better at dealing with aggressive, challenging and difficult behaviour on the part of customers, staff, employees and colleagues, at managing difficult people and situations constructively, at managing a difficult team.
- You’ll be more confident you have strategies for dealing with challenging people and situations with in a professional way.
- You’ll be better at coping with the difficulties arising from the behaviour of colleagues you work with.
- You’ll be more successful at managing stress, your own and other people’s.
- You’ll have the skills to create more productive and harmonious relationships with all the people you work with, including those whose behaviour you find difficult and challenging.