Proven training that gives managers, leaders and professionals the exact steps you need to confidently deal with people being difficult
Is this the right training course for you?
Discover the two crucial emotional intelligence skills every successful leader needs for rapidly calming people down and putting them in a more receptive frame of mind
- You hate confict and try to avoid it if you can.
- But sometimes to avoid conflict you find yourself giving in to difficult or opinionated people in the workplace
- You'd feel better if you could stand up for what you feel is right, but you need to know how to do it gracefully and without making things worse.
- You don't seem to be able to deal successfully with difficult or opinionated people, and sometimes you don't see why you should have to.
- You find it very hard to have to cope with and respond to difficult people, whether they're customers, peers, subordinates, bosses, or suppliers.
- You find difficult customers the hardest to handle, because they become so emotional when things go wrong, as if their life depends on it. It's very hard having a rational conversation with someone in that state of mind.
- It's doubly difficult dealing with people who are being negative, because it's not just their feelings you have to cope with but also your own.
- You would like to be able to deal more calmly with disruptive people and angry people, because if you're attack back you only make matters worse.
- It would be great to be able to turn trouble makers into cooperative allies.
- When dealing with difficult people you need to be able to stand firm but in a way that avoids confrontation.
Are you stressed and worried about how to deal with people when they get frustrated?
Arrange a free initial coaching session and develop your ability to calm people down quickly!