How to be more successful creating and building rapport
- a London UK management training course and leadership development programme
called Skills with People?
The two crucial emotional intelligence skills
every successful leader needs for creating or building rapport
Is this the right rapport building course for you?
Yes, if any of the following sound like you;-
- You're don't think you're as successful as you want to be at winning people's trust and cooperation.
- So you'd like to get honest feedback from people about how they feel when they're working with you.
- You've never paid much attention to the art of building rapport with people at work, but it could have an impact on your career, and therefore you're ready to start paying attention to it now.
- You particularly want to be good at building rapport with people you disagree with, because when there's a disagreement you've a tendency to get into argument and conflict.
- You've never paid much attention to the quality of my relationships with people at work. You just get on with the job and assume the relationship will take care of itself.
- You've never made a special effort to build better rapport with people at work. I've always assumed that if people don't want to cooperate with me it's up to them and there's not much I can do about it.
- Your way of building rapport is to have a laugh with people. It usually seems to work well. You don't know any other way.
- If someone doesn't want to cooperate with you, you're stuck. You don't know how to change their mind and create more affinity and good will when it seems to be missing.
- You're nervous about being over-familiar.
- People have told you that you come across as arrogant. It's not true because you don't feel superior to anyone, but you'd like to understand how they've got that impression.
- You don't know how to build or maintain a harmonious relationship when you have a disagreement of conflict with someone.
- You're a different person at work from the one you are outside work. You don't believe you can really be yourself at work.
- You'd like to know how to repair relationships when they break down, and how to create a more friendly, harmonious and cooperative atmosphere.