Proven training for managers, leaders and professionals who want to
be confrontative, demanding, firm, forceful, tough and uncompromising
when necessary ... but without conflict
Is this training course right for you?
Discover the exact steps you need to take
to say what you REALLY want (and what you DON'T want),
- Make demands in a way that makes it unlikely people will refuse you.
You'll get what you want more often, so have more job satisfaction.
- Say what you REALLY want without playing it down.
You'll stand a greater chance of getting what you REALLY want, so your power and success will grow.
- Stop apologising for what you want.
You'll sound much more positive, so other people will take you more seriously.
- Don't hold back from setting high standards.
You'll motivate people better, so be a better leader.
- Be uncompromising in what you want from people.
You'll bring out the best in both you and them, so you'll be much happier at work.
- Become more aware of some of your self-doubts and guilt that holds you back from being as effective as you could be.
Without self-doubt and guilt you'll be much more confident and successful.
- If you're a woman working in a male dominated environment find a subtler way to influence others than by behaving like an aggressive man.
You'll meet less resistance, and you needn't pretend to be someone other than who you are.
- Be clear in telling people what you REALLY want.
This will avoid misunderstandings, and it produces better teamwork.
- Don't let go of what you want just because somebody else resists.
Hold on until you achieve it. People will take you more seriously.
- Stop being a pushover. When necessary be firm, forceful, demanding, tough and uncompromising.
You'll be more successful and much more likely to get what you want. By being true to yourself you set an example of integrity.
- Become uncompromisingly tough, but never without showing respect for others.
This will get you much more cooperation instead of conflict, so your relationships will improve.
Are you sick and tired of worrying about confronting people?
Arrange a free initial coaching session and develop your confidence to insist on high standards now!