Proven training that gives managers, leaders and professionals the exact steps you need to be taken more seriously at work.
Is this training course right for you?
Discover how speaking assertively and with integrity can earn you more respect.
- Stop being submissive.
Learn how to make your views known in a positive way so others will take you more seriously.
- Be more assertive WITHOUT being aggressive.
Get cooperation more quickly so you'll be more successful.
- No longer say 'Yes' when you want to say 'No'.
Speak with integrity. It takes courage as well as skill, but as you build more trust you’ll feel better.
- If you're a woman working in a male dominated environment find a better way to influence others than by talking like an aggressive man.
People will be less put off, and you won't have to pretend to be someone you're not.
- Have more confidence to speak up at meetings.
Find your honest voice and let others know what you really think and feel. You'll be more trusted and respected.
- Stop suppressing your feelings and views about what's going on at work out of fear that nobody will listen to you, or that noone will take any notice of you.
As you make a bigger contribution your views will begin to win the respect you deserve.
- Stand up to difficult people without antagonising them.
As you become more skilled at creating cooperation out of conflict you'll earn more respect, and you're more likely to make them change their mind.
- Disagree in a way that's honest but won't get you a reputation for being difficult and negative.
As people's respect for your views will grow you'll be taken more seriously and become more influential.
- There are times when you need to take a stand, but don't know what to say and how to say it gracefully. You're nervous it might damage your reputation if you're clumsy.
If you can find the right words it’ll impress people, and it will give your confidence a great boost.
Are you sick and tired of biting your lip to stop you speaking your mind?
Arrange a free initial coaching session and develop your confidence to stand up for yourself now!