Might your need to be more successful at avoiding getting into arguments at work be met by this London UK based management training course called Skills with People?
- You seem to be having a lot of arguments at work.
- Getting into arguments at work is stopping you from achieving your objectives.
- You’d like to be more skilled at handling disagreements with other people in order to stop getting into arguments at work so frequently.
- Your job is about getting things done, and when people object you feel obliged to persist, but that sometimes means getting into arguments with your colleagues which creates tension.
- You are in a role that means you have to get involved with other people are getting into arguments at work, but you aren’t confident about how to do it successfully.